Monday, September 04, 2006

I made a blog!...that sounds kinda gross...

Good evening and welcome to my blog-
the home of my deepest, most intimate personal thoughts and expressions, the whispers and utterances of my very soul, the...public forum where i can bitch about shit and you can all read it so i dont have to repeat myself. I like to call it "cranial drainage." that phrase may have been stolen from House, MD.


Tonight, however, here for your enjoyment, is a list of the months I made in my kindergarden drawing journal, which for some reason was on the kitchen counter. Oh the joys of home. To get the full effect, please envision approximately 30% of the letters backward (thats better than half!), and all written in alternating red and green crayon. Apparently this was the special Holiday Issue. Now then:

JTheNeWeRe
merh (or...meth. cant be sure which.)
eRRL (you cant see it, but the e is long.)
MAY (jackpot!)
JOWN
JLie
STemBR
OCTOBR
NOVmBR
DSemBR (thanks, pat, i'd like to buy a vowel.)

*also an exquisitely drawn stick snowman...dont ask me how that works.

February never did much for me anyway. (Its that extra fucking R.)

In other news, I have to catch a flight to California in about 9 hours and this is what I did instead of packing. Now that I've wasted a few minutes of both of our lives I can safely proceed with that endeavor. I love you all. Really I probably dont but its that whole good/evil thing...something about the associative property i'm pretty sure. Look it up. Goodnight. sucker.

No comments: